Maplesoft Maple 2019.0 Linux
Author: dlebook.me on 15-04-2019, 12:45, Views: 303
Maplesoft Maple 2019.0 Linux | 1.7 Gb
Maplesoft announced a major new release of its flagship product, Maple, the mathematical software that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve math problems.
What's new in this release:
Maple 2019 includes substantial improvements to its mathematical engine, for both core routines and specialized tools. The release also provides advances to the Maple programming language, more education tools, new visualizations, and other improvements for the mathematicians, educators, students, engineers, and scientists who use Maple.
Maple 2019 includes significant enhancements to the core mathematics that customers use every day, either directly or through computational functions that call on fundamental routines. In addition, many specialized tools have been improved or expanded, and support for new advanced areas of computation has been added. Improvements include:
- Hundreds of improvements to core functionality, such as solving equations, integration, factoring, and differential equations
- Increasing the already sizable advantage Maple has in finding symbolic solutions to partial differential equations, including new methods that solve new classes of problems, more flexibility in choosing the methods to try, and improved simplification of the results
- Significant work to further strengthen, consolidate, and polish Maple's support for tensor computations, making Maple unmatched in the field, with support for classical and quantum mechanics, special and general relativity, and standard tensor notation for input and output
- More group theory tools for constructing, computing with, and visualizing even more groups, along with significant performance improvements
- More signal processing, including new algorithms, manipulation tools, and visualization techniques
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use environment for the parallel computation of the electronic energies and properties of molecules, available in the new add-on product, the Maple Quantum Chemistry Toolbox from RDMChem
Maple 2019 also includes a wide variety of improvements in other areas, such as enhancements to the Maple programming language that help customers write more efficient code, a completely redesigned start page that makes it even easier for new users to become productive quickly, new visualizations for analyzing data, and additional interactive Math Apps that support teaching and learning key concepts of computer science.
About Maple. Maple delivers a broad suite of math and analysis tools in an interface that scales easily from quick design calculations to full application development. From the world's most robust math engine and live design documentation, to CAD connectivity and code generation, Maple supports all stages of the design lifecycle. No other product on the market can provide the same computational power, mathematical breadth and depth, mathematically-aware programming language, application creation tools and connectivity options, all integrated into a highly intuitive technical document environment.
About Maplesoft. Maplesoft has provided mathematics-based software solutions to educators, engineers, and researchers in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) for over 30 years. Maplesoft's flagship product, Maple, combines the world's most powerful mathematics engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. Building on this technology, the product line includes solutions for education and research, system simulation, calculation management, and systems engineering. In 2018, Maplesoft spun off its online education product line into a separate corporation, DigitalEd.
Maplesoft products provide modern, innovative solutions to meet today's technical challenges, from exploring math concepts on a smartphone to reducing development risk in complex engineering design projects. Maplesoft products and services are used by more than 8000 educational institutions, research labs, and companies, in over 90 countries.
Maplesoft is a subsidiary of Cybernet Systems Group.
Product: Maplesoft Maple
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: Linux
Supported Operating Systems: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 15, Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 18.10
Size: 1.7 Gb
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me