CLO Standalone 5.1.474.28685 Multilingual
Author: agentofheart on 21-01-2020, 22:06, Views: 18
CLO Standalone 5.1.474.28685 MultilingualFile Size
: 1.39 GiBLanguages
: Windows x64
Instantly review changes as any modifications to 2D patterns, colors, textures and finishing details are immediately simulated. Improve quality of designs by checking silhouette and fit sooner in the development process, allowing sample time for refinement before finalization.
Easy to Use
Visualize your designs with only a few clicks! Users at any skill level or specialty can easily become familiar with our simple and intuitive interface. Learn how to use CLO online with regularly updated tutorial videos and resources.
Evolve How You Design
Reduce design preparation time and dive into the design process right away with prepared blocks. Quickly sketch new designs directly on your Avatar and automatically generate pattern pieces.
CLO can accurately emulate drape-sensitive fabrics such as lightweight wovens and jerseys with various material properties. Access CLO's comprehensive library of commonly used fabrics to immediately see design ideas. Finishing techniques, such as facings, seam tape, and steam can be applied and removed as needed to fine-tune the fit of 3D garments.
Explore endless possibilities at zero cost with the ability to create unlimited graphic placements, colorways, and engineered print layouts. Eliminate unnecessary physical sampling and shipping costs by seeing all changes immediately on 3D samples. Get ahead of the costing process by finalizing styles far ahead of regular production lead times.
Display your 3D garments in numerous ways with our natural Simulation environment. Fold and hang 3D garments to create retail environments, and review the big picture by merchandising your collection.
Escalate the simulation speed up to 20x using GPU.
Avatar Size Editor
As CLO's Avatar Size Editor is powered by thousands of real body scanned data, body parts not assigned by users also adjust automatically based on the real data to generate true-to-life body shapes.
Convert Custom Body Scan to CLO Avatar
Convert custom body scans such as dummies and bodies to CLO Avatar. Poses and accessories such as hair and shoes provided in CLO can be used with converted custom bodies.
CLOSET Tech Pack
Upload a 3D Garment to CLOSET and extract its tech pack.
Glitter & Light Material
Express glitter with various particle density and colors. Utilize objects and garments as supplementary lights.
Enhanced Render Environment
Three Point Lights are added in addition to the original Dome Light. Adjust each of their strength and location to render 3D Garments more realistically and dramatically.
Take a dramatic shot with an advanced camera that supports IOS, Focus Distance, and Image Slope editing.
Export Garment Information with API
Develop features to selectively export 3D Garments' BOM information necessary for production using CLO API.
Copy and paste grading rules from one point to another. Grading remains when multiple Patterns are merged. Graded Patterns can be easily noted with colored points.
Notches now appear on both Pattern outlines and Seam Allowances. Notch length now can be edited.
Ruler and Guidelines
Arrange 2D elements accurately with the ruler and guidelines.
Binding legth and thickness now can be edited.
Align Grainlines Parallel to Segments
Align grainlines parallel to designated segments.
Random Colored Surface
Distinguish Patterns easily with randomly colored surface.
- [Improved] Hiding setting of Patterns is maintained when opening ZPRJ / ZPAC files.
- [Improved] OBJs can be loaded with the Load as Scene & Prop option.
- [Improved] An option to keep the original avatar's animation when adding a ZPRJ file with an avatar is added.
- [Fixed] Crash that occurs when rendering turntable images.
- [Fixed] Occasional crash that occurs when clicking Render or Stop Render button.
- [Fixed] Crash that occurs when cutting graded Patterns.
- [Fixed] Crash that occurs when selecting the Perpendicular Direction option while distributing internal line between segments.
- [Fixed] Crash that occurs when using the Plotter feature without Patterns.
- [Fixed] Issue where sewing lines are duplicated on Instance Patterns when using the M:N Sewing feature.
- [Fixed] Issue where the strength of the normal map is not copied when a fabric is duplicated.
- [Fixed] Issue where wrong information appears when selecting Patterns with graphics by clicking-and-dragging.
- [Fixed] Issue where the starting point of the frame changes when loading a FBX file with animation.
- [Fixed] Issue where the Lock to Camera option malfunctions when rendering with a Custom View.
- [Fixed] Issue where unified textures are misaligned when exporting OBJ files.
- [Fixed] Issue where annotations are deleted after cutting Patterns.
- [Fixed] Issue where AVS files cannot be saved in the Avatar Editor window.
- [Fixed] Issue where images cannot be overwritten when using the CLO file navigator in Mac.
- Fixed] Issue where MTL file is not loaded when re-loading an OBJ file after exporting.
Officially Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit).