Adobe Prelude Cc 2017 v22.214.171.124 Multilingual (x64) (Portable)
Author: kakalot on 26-06-2017, 04:41, Views: 1316
Adobe Prelude Cc 2017 v126.96.36.199 Multilingual (x64) (Portable) | 307.9 Mb
Digitize raw video material and transcode it to various formats, add tags and comments to videos, perform rough cutting, and prepare the footage for editing. Adobe Prelude is a video editing tool that works alongside Premiere Pro to help you produce impressing footage. It assists you in digitizing the raw material (ingesting it into a computer), adding metadata information to videos and transcode them, then export them to Premiere Pro for further editing.
Annotate comments and metadata info to clips
Videos opened with Adobe Prelude can be attached markers, comments and other type of information to allow producers and directors to share their thoughts with the editor in an efficient manner. In other words, Prelude practically ensures that the media collection is well organized before proceeding to editing the clips in Premiere Pro.
It is easy to rename clips and video sequences in Prelude, create subclips, annotate notes with each section to allow a fruitful collaboration between all members of the production team. Prelude allows both partial and full ingest, video transcoding to various formats, file rewrap, and an efficient logging of all the shots in the original footage.
Create a rough cut of your video
Rough cutting is also possible with Adobe Prelude. At this preliminary stage, directors can assemble video sections together in a sequence that starts resembling the final version of the film.
To put it another way, Adobe Prelude enables directors to select individual shots, preview them and perform video trimming, going even further and adding mono, stereo or 5.1 audio tracks, although the sound effects will remain untreated. This results in the final sequence of images and sound, as defined by the production team, which provides the starting point for further audio and video editing, where graphics, effects, colors, and sound will be adjusted.
Seamlessly integrates into the filmmaking process
The purpose of Adobe Prelude is to streamline the video production process by preparing the raw material for further editing and ensuring that the final product will be to the director's liking before hitting the small or big screen.
It eases the video editing workflow, allowing footage splitting, annotations, and rough cutting, providing editors and producers alike with the tools required to go towards the final product step by step. It practically accompanies the production team in the preliminary stages that must be undertaken during the making of a film, also including exporting options for the entire project, media files or the markers.
What's New in Prelude CC 2017:
• Easier collaboration with Team Projects
• Rough cut transitions
• Keyboard shortcuts for tagging
• Refined user interface with HiDPI support
• Multiple audio track support
• In and Out point support
• File rewrap on ingest
• Matching tag colors
• Cinema playback mode
• Hover scrub thumbnails
• File renaming on ingest
• Adobe Story integration to turn scripts into metadata
• Team collaboration with Adobe Anywhere
• File ingest directly into selected bins
• Sony XMPilot metadata support
• 64-bit support on Windows and Mac OS
• Rough cut export
• Fully searchable metadata
• Full and partial ingest
• Transcoding to many formats upon ingest
• Heads up logging
• Integration into virtually any workflow
• Rough cut creation
• Thumbnail scrubbing in ingest dialog
• Customizable markers
• Customizable metadata import
• Customizable extensibility
What's New in Prelude CC 2017 v188.8.131.52:
• official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor; 64-bit support required
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit)
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 4GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for working files (10GB recommended)
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended)
- 7200 RPM or faster hard drive (multiple fast disk drives recommended)
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
All Link Download :