Imagemagick v7.0.5-8 (x86/x64) (Portable)
Author: kakalot on 1-06-2017, 22:41, Views: 1857
Imagemagick v7.0.5-8 (x86/x64) (Portable) | 160/152 Mb
ImageMagick® is a software suite to create, edit, compose, or convert bitmap images. It can read and write images in a variety of formats (over 200) including PNG, JPEG, JPEG-2000, GIF, TIFF, DPX, EXR, WebP, Postscript, PDF, and SVG. Use ImageMagick to resize, flip, mirror, rotate, distort, shear and transform images, adjust image colors, apply various special effects, or draw text, lines, polygons, ellipses and Bézier curves.
• Format conversion: convert an image from one format to another (e.g. PNG to JPEG).
• Transform: resize, rotate, crop, flip or trim an image.
• Transparency: render portions of an image invisible.
• Draw: add shapes or text to an image.
• Decorate: add a border or frame to an image.
• Special effects: blur, sharpen, threshold, or tint an image.
• Animation: create a GIF animation sequence from a group of images.
• Text & comments: insert descriptive or artistic text in an image.
• Image identification: describe the format and attributes of an image.
• Composite: overlap one image over another.
• Montage: juxtapose image thumbnails on an image canvas.
• Generalized pixel distortion: correct for, or induce image distortions including perspective.
• Morphology of shapes: extract features, describe shapes and recognize patterns in images.
• Motion picture support: read and write the common image formats used in digital film work.
• Image calculator: apply a mathematical expression to an image or image channels.
• Discrete Fourier transform: implements the forward and inverse DFT.
• Color management: accurate color management with color profiles or in lieu of-- built-in gamma compression or expansion as demanded by the colorspace.
• High dynamic-range images: accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from the brightest direct sunlight to the deepest darkest shadows.
• Encipher or decipher an image: convert ordinary images into unintelligible gibberish and back again.
• Virtual pixel support: convenient access to pixels outside the image region.
• Large image support: read, process, or write mega-, giga-, or tera-pixel image sizes.
• Threads of execution support: ImageMagick is thread safe and most internal algorithms execute in parallel to take advantage of speed-ups offered by multicore processor chips.
• Distributed pixel cache: offload intermediate pixel storage to one or more remote servers.
• Heterogeneous distributed processing: certain algorithms are OpenCL-enabled to take advantage of speed-ups offered by executing in concert • across heterogeneous platforms consisting of CPUs, GPUs, and other processors.
• ImageMagick on the iPhone: convert, edit, or compose images on your iOS computing device such as the iPhone or iPad.
All Link Download :