Capture One Pro v126.96.36.199 Multilingual (x64)
Author: kakalot on 22-08-2016, 15:03, Views: 1513
Capture One Pro v188.8.131.52 Multilingual (x64) | 164.05 MB
Capture One Pro 9 - The Professional Choice In Imaging Software. Capture One is essential for all commercial shoots. Industry leading detail, color and image rendering. Ultimate image quality for over 400 cameras.
Industry leading detail, color and image rendering
- NEW Processing Engine
- NEW Adjustment tools
- Outstanding RAW Converter and Asset Manager
- Market leading Tethered Capture and Instant Review
- Customizable, timesaving workflow
- MAC and PC cross-platform
- Support for more than 400 cameras
Ultimate image quality for over 400 cameras.
Used by many of the world's best photographers, Capture One Pro 9 combines outstanding Power, Quality and Precision.
The exceptional power of the new Processing Engine and flexibility of Capture One Pro 9 gives you complete control over your creative process - whatever your passion.
Market leading image rendering and a streamlined collaborative workflow enables you to achieve extraordinary results - with extraordinary efficiency.
The more control you have, the better and faster you can realize your vision. Capture One Pro 9 is built on this idea - its new suite of tools allows you to create images with incredible precision.
Microsoft® Windows® minimum requirements:
- Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo or better
- 4 GB of RAM
- 10 GB of free hard disk space
- Color calibrated monitor with 1280x800, 24-bit resolution at 96dpi screen ruling
- Windows 7® SP1 64-bit, Windows 8® 64-bit, Windows 10® 64-bit
- Microsoft® .NET Framework version 4.6 (will be installed if not present)
What's New in Version 9.2.1:
- Fixed a couple of stability issues, in particular an issue frequently causing Capture One Express (for Sony) to exit incorrectly
- Fixed a crash when importing Fuji X-Pro 2 files
- Fixed a hang when creating a heal layer on X-Pro 2 files
- Fixed an issue previewing styles
- Fixed a bug preventing LCC Dust Removal from being applied to processed images
- Fixed some OpenCL related issues occasionally causing images to be displayed incorrectly
- Additional minor bug fixes and improvements
9.2.1 Lens Support:
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4 II USM
All Link Download :