Propresenter v6.0.17 Build 15094 (Mac OSX)
Author: kakalot on 24-03-2016, 23:17, Views: 2935
Propresenter v6.0.17 Build 15094 (Mac OSX) | 44.03 MB
ProPresenter is a cross-platform (Mac and Windows) lyric and media presentation package built specifically to make high-quality live productions easy - including worship gatherings, sporting events, conferences, or studio broadcasts. In version 6, ProPresenter gains even more tools for diverse productions and focuses on unparalleled video presentation quality, tighter social media integration, and enhanced editing tools.
Extraordinary Output Quality
Whatever the story you are wanting to tell, ProPresenter 6 has the tools to help you tell it in the most engaging way possible. With a completely revamped video engine that is equally suitable for powering presentations in a room of 100 people or 100,000, the quality and professionalism of the output is unprecedented.
High Quality Video Output
The ability to create high-quality video is becoming increasingly easy, making the use of videos in productions more prevalent than ever. The ProPresenter video engine, re-engineered from the ground up in ProPresenter 6, makes simple video playback (which so often isn't so simple) the perfect tool to present your final edit.
You can import and play videos instantly in ProPresenter, with the ability to set in and out points dynamically, effect color, brightness, and volume, and crop/zoom videos dynamically from right within the software. Video effects empower you to leverage our video library to create limitless new looks for your pre-produced content. All of the tools ProPresenter has to effect pre-produced videos can also be used on live video sources.
- A multi-layered architecture allows for backgrounds, live video layers, slides, props, and masks to be controlled independently.
- High quality transitions make the changeover from one element to another in any layer tasteful.
- Add more flexibility to your slides by setting transitions for individual slide elements, allowing you to build content on the screen in parts, instead of all at once.
- Scale and crop individual slide elements or set the opacity of individual slide elements.
- Dynamic slide "tickers" enable news-channel style scrolling messages across the screen.
- The props layer lets you dynamically overlay content on top of your videos or slides; such as a logo you may want to show in the bottom right corner, or notifications to your audience such as parent notices or alerts for a mis-parked car.
- Telestrator functionality even allows you to draw on your slides or videos dynamically, either right on the computer or via our ProPresenter Remote iOS/Android app.
A host of modules (sold separately) enhance ProPresenter's capabilities, such as:
- Outputting to multiple displays with different combinations of content at once (Multi Screen Module)
- Outputting Broadcast-quality key- and fill- channels (Alpha Keyer Module)
- Projecting onto wide screens with multiple projectors with edge blending (Edge Blending Module)
- Controlling multiple ProPresenter machines from a single computer (Master Control Module)
- Controlling ProPresenter's functions from MIDI, DMX, or broadcast video communications protocols (Communications Module)
- Outputting via SDI (SDI Module)
A sophisticated Stage Display output empowers you to communicate information to the people on stage valuable information to support the tasks that they do, including clocks, timers, current slide, next slide, slide notes, and stage announcements (ProPresenter 6 adds PCO Live and video mirroring support to the stage display output as well).
Easy to Use
Regardless of how powerful a tool is, it's value is determined in how easy it is to access that power. ProPresenter was designed from the beginning to allow beginners to feel confident in running the software with only a few minutes of training, and we make all of our training available free online via video tutorials you can access before you even purchase the software. Here are just some of the ways that we make it easy for you to create the presentations that tell your story.
Plays Well with Others
Integration with Renewed Vision's ProVideoPlayer 2 product via text stream let's you stream your formatted text slides over a local area network for rendering and manipulation by the PVP2 graphics engine. In addition, ProPresenter 6 offers Syphon support, which allows you to share ProPresenter's output with other applications dynamically. Control or be controlled with industry standard production protocols (via the optional communications module), including video standards (AMP, VDCP, GVG100), lighting (DMX over Artnet), and MIDI.
Mobile tools include an iOS/Android remote so you can control ProPresenter from anywhere in the building (including new social media moderation tools), and the Stage Display app let's you have as many stage display outputs as you have mobile devices.
ProCloud ProCloud enables you to synchronize an unlimited number of machines over the internet; providing excellent workflow to edit on one machine and present on another.
ProPresenter let's you take the content you create elsewhere with exporting support for text files, JPEGs, PNGs, and output video recordings.
More and more often, productions are involving their audiences in their content. ProPresenter offers some incredible tools to make this easy and effective.
New in Version 6.0.17:
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) & 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher.
All Link Download :