Photoscape X Pro v2.5 (Mac OSX)
Author: kakalot on 20-12-2016, 20:05, Views: 1560
Photoscape X Pro v2.5 (Mac OSX) | 112.2 MB
Fun and Easy Photo Editor. PhotoScape X is a fun and easy photo editor that enables you to fix and enhance photos. All-in-One: Photo Editor, Batch Editor, Viewer, Collage, Animated GIF, Film Effect, Light Leak, Miniature Effect, Filter, Brush, Sticker, Pattern, Frame, Shape, Border and More.
- Editor: Rotate, Straighten, Resize, Crop, Border, Color Adjustment, Color Temperature, Film Effect, Light Leak, Auto Level, Auto Contrast, Backlight Correction, Bloom, Vigentting, Sharpen, Blur, White Balance, Curves, Levels, Color Balance, Sepia, Grayscale, Black & White, Negative, Text Object, Image Object, Paint Brush, Effect Brushes, Mosaic Brush, Red Eye Correction, Clone Stamp.
- Batch: Batch edit multiple photos.
- Viewer: Photo Browser, Full Screen Viewer, Batch Rename, Batch Resize, Batch Format Change, Lossless Roate, Share (Email,Twitter,Facebook,Picasa,Flickr), Exif Viewer.
- Share: Sharing on Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Flickr.
- Full Screen: See your photos in full-screen view or as a slide show.
- Collage: Merge multiple photos on the collage frame to create one final photo.
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
- GIF Creator: Create Animated GIF.
- Print: Print photos.
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode
What's New in Version 2.5
Added "Save Project" feature to Editor tab for later re-editing
Added "Load/Save Settings" menu to Batch tab
Added Loupe View
Added metadata fields to text object
Added "Open with" menu
Added Eraser brush
Added 120 overlays, 40 textures, 42 dirt & scratches
New Filters: Add Noise, Despeckle, Bokeh Blur, Pattern Fill, Opacity, Transform, Warp, 3D Object, 3D Plane
Improved RAW support
Improved Batch editor UI
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
All Link Download :