Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11.6 15G31 Image For Vmware (Mac OSX)
Author: kakalot on 22-08-2016, 16:40, Views: 1689
Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11.6 15G31 Image For Vmware (Mac OSX) | 4.72 GB
VMware Unlocker for all versions of VMware VMware ---- version 10 and below or VMware version 11 and vysheSistemnye requirements:
1. Intel processor that supports hardware virtualization
2. From the 1 GB of RAM (2 GB or more)
3. WinRar program, 7-Zip or equivalent
4. VMware Workstation or VMware Player program is the newest version (may work on previous versions of the program) Description: VMware virtual machines with an installed OS X. Before working with the machine is required to apply on behalf of the VMware administrator Unlocker. The desired screen resolution should be set automatically according to the settings of the computer on which to run the virtual machine. The other parameters (the number of CPU cores, memory, etc.), choose according to their starting oborudovaniyu.Pered check the compatibility of this equipment programmoy
PAROL ADMINISTRATOR: 123
Dlya start the machine CPU must support virtualization and virtualization DEPEsli and DEP are disabled, enable them through BIOSDlya reduce brake is recommended to run on VMware PlayerVnimanie! This image is designed to work with the 12 th version of VMware WorkstationVnimanie! Job application for OS X, demanding 3D-accelerated (OpenGL), is not possible due to lack of drayverovV as key ⌘ (Command) key ⊞ (Windows) appears by default If an error occurs, read the information under the spoiler, "Errors during operation OS X in VMware Workstation "
1. Install the VMware Workstation or VMware Player. Unpack the archive OS X El Capitan.7z
2. Apply the patch as administrator of VMware Unlocker file (see. The tablet line in the header of the theme)
3. Open the file OS X El Capitan.vmx through File-> Open
4. Set up a virtual machine under your iron.
Setting the screen resolution
1. In the virtual machine settings necessarily prescribe the desired resolution and save.
2. Run the Mac OS. In the System Settings - Display - zoom - appears right you permission.
3. In place of step 2, you can select the "best for the monitor" in the System Settings - Monitor
Version: 10.11.6 (15G31)
Developer: Apple Inc.
Developer website: © Apple Inc.
Platform: Only Intel, AMD does not work on
All Link Download :