Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 version 16.1.6 (16.1.29102.190) Enterprise
Author: dlebook.me on 13-07-2019, 21:40, Views: 155
Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 version 16.1.6 | 23.2 GbLanguages: English, Français, Español
The Microsoft team is pleased to announce the availability of Visual Studio 2019 version 16.1.6. The 2019 release includes AI-assisted code completion with Visual Studio IntelliCode. Separately, real-time collaboration tool Visual Studio Live Share has also hit general availability, and is now included with Visual Studio 2019.
Visual Studio 2019 version 16.1.6 New release - released July 9, 2019
Security Advisory Notices
CVE-2019-1077 Visual Studio Extension Auto Update Vulnerability
An elevation of privilege vulnerability exists when the Visual Studio Extension auto-update process improperly performs certain file operations. An attacker who successfully exploited this vulnerability could delete files in arbitrary locations. To exploit this vulnerability, an attacker would require unprivileged access to a vulnerable system. The security update addresses the vulnerability by securing locations the Visual Studio Extension auto-update performs file operations in.
CVE-2019-1075 ASP.NET Core Spoofing Vulnerability
A spoofing vulnerability exists in ASP.NET Core that could lead to an open redirect. An attacker who successfully exploited the vulnerability could redirect a targeted user to a malicious website. To exploit the vulnerability, an attacker could send a link that has a specially crafted URL and convince the user to click the link.
The security update addresses the vulnerability by correcting how ASP.NET Core parses URLs. Details can be found in the .NET Core release notes.
CVE-2019-1113 WorkflowDesigner XOML deserialization allows code execution
A XOML file referencing certain types could cause random code to be executed when the XOML file is opened in Visual Studio. There is now a restriction on what types are allowed to be used in XOML files. If a XOML file containing one of the newly unauthorized types is opened, a message is displayed explaining that the type is unauthorized.
About Microsoft Visual Studio 2019. The release 2019 includes Microsoft's Visual Studio Live Share coding-collaboration service installed by default. The studio features a new start window to help users get coding faster; improved search capabilities; overall performance improvements, Visual Studio IntelliCode AI assistance; better Python virtual and conda support; and support for .NET Core 3.0 projects, including WinForms and WPF, among other features.
About Microsoft. Microsoft Corporation, leading developer of personal-computer software systems and applications. The company also publishes books and multimedia titles, offers e-mail services, and sells electronic game systems, computer peripherals (input/output devices), and portable media players. It has sales offices throughout the world.
Product: Microsoft Visual Studio
Version: 2019 version 16.1.6 (16.1.29102.190) Enterprise
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
Language: English, Français, Español
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 23.2 Gb
Visual Studio 2019 will install and run on the following operating systems (64 bit recommended):
- Windows 10 version 1703 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSC and S are not supported)
- Windows Server 2019: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- CPU:1.8 GHz or faster processor. Quad-core or better recommended
- Memory:2 GB of RAM; 8 GB of RAM recommended (2.5 GB minimum if running on a virtual machine)
- Hard disk space: Minimum of 800MB up to 210 GB of available space, depending on features installed; typical installations require 20-50 GB of free space.
- Hard disk speed: to improve performance, install Windows and Visual Studio on a solid state drive (SSD).
- GPU:Video card that supports a minimum display resolution of 720p (1280 by 720); Visual Studio will work best at a resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768) or higher.
- Administrator rights are required to install Visual Studio.
- .NET Framework 4.5 is required to install Visual Studio. Visual Studio requires .NET Framework 4.7.2, which will be installed during setup.
- Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC edition, Windows 10 S and Windows 10 Team Edition are not supported for development. You may use Visual Studio 2019 to build apps that run on Windows 10 LTSC, Windows 10 S and Windows 10 Team Edition.
- Internet Explorer 11 or Edge is required for internet-related scenarios. Some features might not work unless these, or a later version, are installed.
- For Hyper-V emulator support, A supported 64-bit operating system is required. A processor that supports Client Hyper-V and Second Level Address Translation (SLAT) is also required.
- For Android Emulator support, a supported processor and operating system is required.
- Universal Windows app development, including designing, editing, and debugging, requires Windows 10. Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2012 R2 may be used to build Universal Windows apps from the command line.
- The Server Core and Minimal Server Interface options are not supported when running Windows Server.
- Running Visual Studio 2019 (Professional, Community, and Enterprise) in Windows containers is not supported.
- Team Foundation Server 2019 Office Integration requires Office 2016, Office 2013, or Office 2010.
- Xamarin.Android requires a 64-bit edition of Windows and the 64-bit Java Development Kit (JDK).
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me