Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9.14
Author: dlebook.me on 13-07-2019, 21:39, Views: 147
Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9.14 | 44.0 Gb
Tech giant Microsoft is pleased to announce the availability of Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9.14. This release focuses on increasing the productivity and making it easier to create applications for mobile and cloud. A lightweight and modular installation is also a highlight feature.
Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9.14 New Release - released on July 9, 2019:
These are the issues addressed in 15.9.14:
- Fixed a bug causing Visual Studio 2017 crashes when switching branches.
- Fixed a bug causing internal compiler error (fbtctree.cpp', line 5540) during code analysis.
- Fixed a performance regression in memcpy/memset for Ryzen processors.
- Updated Service Fabric tooling to support the 6.5 Service Fabric release.
- Enabled screen reader to announce TeamExplorer's notifications properly on .NET 4.8.
- VS2017 15.8 Internal compiler error ('msc1.cpp', line 1518): Conflict between preprocessor and #import.
- ICE in PREfast 19.16.27023.1 (15.9 RTW).
Security Advisory Notices
- Visual Studio Extension Auto Update Vulnerability
- Visual Studio WorkFlowMarkUpDeserializerRCE Vulernability
- ASP.NET Core Spoofing Vulnerability
About Microsoft Visual Studio 2017. In this release, Microsoft has focused on four areas - productivity and performance, mobile, cloud, and devops. In its release notes, Microsoft said that 2017 release brings a lightweight and modular installation experience. It allows the developers to only get the components they need. Microsoft also claims that Visual Studio 2017 starts up to 3 times faster as compared to Visual Studio 2015. This release is designed to support teams in a better manner, it comes with tools to provide for developing NET Core 1.0 and 1.1 apps, microservices, and Docker containers. Xamarin integration in Visual Studio 2017 has been made better with a Xamarin Forms previewer and improved IntelliSense for Xamarin Forms XAML. An improved Git integration will be liked by devops. Visual Studio now makes use of the Git executables. Overall, more Git functionality is available directly within the DE.
This video shows how Visual Studio 2017 includes support for great mobile development, streamlines cloud development, and greatly boosts developer productivity with improvements for everything from IntelliSense to Unit Testing to performance.
About Microsoft. Microsoft Corporation, leading developer of personal-computer software systems and applications. The company also publishes books and multimedia titles, offers e-mail services, and sells electronic game systems, computer peripherals (input/output devices), and portable media players. It has sales offices throughout the world.
Product: Microsoft Visual Studio
Version: 2017 version 15.9.14 (build 15.9.28307.770)
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
Language: english, русский
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 44.0 Gb
Visual Studio 2017 will install and run on the following operating systems:
- Windows 10 version 1507 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSC and S are not supported)
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- 1.8 GHz or faster processor. Dual-core or better recommended
- 2 GB of RAM; 4 GB of RAM recommended (2.5 GB minimum if running on a virtual machine)
- Hard disk space: up to 130 GB of available space, depending on features installed; typical installations require 20-50 GB of free space.
- Hard disk speed: to improve performance, install Windows and Visual Studio on a solid state drive (SSD).
- Video card that supports a minimum display resolution of 720p (1280 by 720); Visual Studio will work best at a resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768) or higher.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me