Innovmetric Polyworks 2017 Ir5.1
Author: kakalot on 30-10-2017, 03:26, Views: 1800
Innovmetric Polyworks 2017 Ir5.1 | 2.9 GB
Defining the cutting edge of 3D metrology, the PolyWorks software suite maximizes productivity, quality, and profitability when integrating 3D measurement technologies into an industrial manufacturing process. From part and tool design and prototyping down to final inspection of assembled products, PolyWorks offers advanced solutions to cover the complete product development cycle.
Below are the highlights from the newest version of one of the most popular pieces of software in Metrology.
Control-centric reviewing workflow
With the new dimensional-control-centric approach in PolyWorks 2017, the PolyWorks|Inspector™ 3D metrology project is the report! By enabling measurement specialists to communicate results directly in 3D, considerable productivity gains are guaranteed for our customers. PolyWorks 2017 also empowers reviewers to investigate measurement results contextually in 3D with dynamic navigation tools."
Using the new Control Reviewer in PolyWorks users can:
- Access a global list of dimensional controls sorted by characteristic index, making it the ideal tool to prepare first-article inspection reports.
- Add custom controls to the global list of controls; for example, those measured using manual gauges.
- Easily split an inspection project into small and logical groups of controls called Control Views.
- Tie individual controls to specific data alignments and coordinate systems, enabling multicontextual Control Views.
- Search, sort, and filter controls to highlight critical results.
- Display control views automatically in 3D with the right point of view.
- Generate formatted reports automatically.
Major technology upgrade for large-volume metrology applications
- Predefine and configure a list of laser tracker devices, and connect to multiple trackers simultaneously. With PolyWorks 2017, to guide assembly building in real time, switch the active tracker instantaneously and feed measured reflector positions to digital readouts.
- Align point-to-object using a powerful technique that aligns points to different geometrical characteristics of matched objects (such as center points, axes, or surfaces) and control the alignment direction, weight, and participation to the scaling factor computation for each pair of matched geometries.
- Probe surface features before their nominal components are defined or the part is aligned to the CAD model.
Real-Time Collision Aanalysis For More Efficient CNC CMM Project Setup
Measurement specialists who define probing and laser scanning paths on CNC CMMs now have access to a collision analysis engine that detects potential tool collisions with the part or the fixtures, and provides visual feedback on problematic tool paths in the Sequence Editor and the 3D Scene.
Thanks to two major innovations, the PolyWorks collision analysis approach stands out from competing CMM software products:
- PolyWorks collision analysis is carried out in real time while the measurement sequence is created or edited, such as when new measurement objects are added to a sequence. This allows operators to immediately fix problematic tool paths and avoid accumulating issues.
- PolyWorks collision analysis is performed both offline and online, and warns users about potential collisions even when they launch a measurement operation outside of the Sequence Editor. Traditionally, this feature is offered solely as an offline functionality in other software.
About InnovMetric Software
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Quebec, QC, Canada, with subsidiaries worldwide, InnovMetric Software Inc. is the leading provider of universal 3D metrology software solutions. The world's largest industrial manufacturing organizations (Toyota, GM, Volkswagen, Honda, BMW, Daimler, Ford, Rolls-Royce, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Embraer, Bombardier, Apple, and many more) trust InnovMetric's PolyWorks software solutions and associated technical services to maximize the benefits of 3D measurement technologies for their engineering and manufacturing applications.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
All Link Download :