Author: kakalot on 27-04-2017, 19:59, Views: 2847
Eviews v9.5 | 300/318 MB
IHS, Inc., the leading global source of information and analytics, has released update (Revision April 21, 2017) for EViews 9.5. A major release of the world's leading econometric software package, EViews 9.5 is packed full of new features.
EViews offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use object-oriented interface.
EViews 9 Enterprise Edition is an enhanced version of EViews 8.1. The Enterprise Edition contains all of the features of EViews 9, plus support for ODBC and the proprietary data formats of several commercial data and database vendors.
Specifically, the Enterprise Edition allows direct access to ODBC databases or queries and provides transparent connection to Global Insight's DRIPro and DRIBase databanks, Haver Analytics DLX, FAME format databases, EcoWin databases, Datastream, FactSet, Moody's Economy.com, Macrobond Financial, CEIC. The familiar, easy-to-use EViews database interface has been extended to these data formats so that you may work with foreign databases as easily as native EViews databases.
What's fixed in update:
Patch Date : April 21, 2017
- Fix for a crash when switching frozen graphs from multi graph to non-multi graph and vice versa.
- Fix for an issue with incorrect graph type selected in the frozen graph type dialog.
- Fix for wfcompare bug.
- Modified ECM regression and output.
- Added error correct regression view to ARDL models.
- Fix for a type validation bug involving string concatenation within genr expressions.
- Fix for crash if an object from the group members view was dragged to a workfile window.
- Fix for missing series names on group members edit dialog.
Version: 9.5 (Revision April 21, 2017) Update
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8.x / 10 / Windows 2003 / Windows 2003 / Windows Server 2008(12)
Software Prerequisites: EViews 9.5
All Link Download :