Solidthinking Embed v2017.0.13
Author: kakalot on 27-02-2017, 01:22, Views: 2504
Solidthinking Embed v2017.0.13 | 255 MB
solidThinking, Inc., a leading provider of industrial design software, announced the release of Embed 2017, is a visual environment for model based development of embedded systems. Its highly efficient diagram-to-code capability shortens the development time and increases product quality.
solidThinking, Inc. has updated a new software suite for multi-disciplinary design and engineering. This model-based development technology suite drives innovation through simulation by uniquely combining math, signal-based, physical and 3D modeling technologies for concept studies, control design, system performance optimization and controller implementation & testing.
solidThinking's model-based development software offerings include:
- Compose provides engineers, scientists and product creators with a high-level, matrix-based language and a modern programming environment for all types of math operations including matrix analysis, differential equations, signal analysis and control design.
- Activate enables product creators, system simulation and control engineers with a block diagram environment to model, simulate and optimize multidisciplinary systems.
- Embed allows control engineers and embedded developers to rapidly implement multi-rate control systems on target microprocessors through its powerful diagram-to-code capability.
The following features and enhancements have been added for solidThinking Embed 2017:
- Comm and Digital Power Designer add-ons: Embed 2017 now supports two additional modules (separate delivery and installation): Comm and Digital Power Designer.
- Diagram Efficiency: Display a warning message about diagram efficiency.
- Support for TI F28062F: Embed 2017 supports code generation for TI F28062F
The following issues have been resolved for solidThinking Embed 2017:
Application crashes when close all diagrams and search a block
18,000 block digital power diagram for cascaded buck/boost sim gives wrong results
Fixed-point blocks don't invoke help file
Embed crashes if pointer is used in Expression block
Layout issues in CodeGen dialog
DOC - Initial Value parameter cannot be set in TI DCM Ramp Generator block
Code generation dialog box isn't resizable
eepromReadWriteF28335.vsm generates an error during compilation
fixed point block fails to warn of need for float to scaled int convert block
Compilation error for Max and Min blocks
Help button in dialog boxes for all Config blocks under Embedded Menu doesn't invoke Help file
Chip Select Pin Wrong for SPIB on 28069M
Codegen of large ARM core diagram hangs on attempt to boot C28 core
Target sampling rate too fast error
Embed crashes for C2407 blocks under Embedded menu
Buffer overrwrite on ARM cortex debug interface
Product: solidThinking Embed
Version: 2017.0 Build 13
Supported Architectures: 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x
All Link Download :