Picosmos Tools v18.104.22.168 (Portable)
Author: kakalot on 30-11-2016, 07:04, Views: 2131
Picosmos Tools v22.214.171.124 (Portable) | 118.9 Mb
Create collages and scrapbooks, add frames and effects to images, watermark, rotate or combine them, all with a single application. There are many ways to unwind or to pass the time on a rainy day, and altering images on your computer can be one of them. If you have not yet decided which type of modification you want to bring to your pics, you can try Picosmos Tools due to the numerous functions packed within.
Design collages or posters
The application includes multiple utilities that you can choose from, depending on the modification you want to apply.
For instance, you can start by designing a new page with a custom background and text message, and then embed some of your preferred local images. The supported formats are BMP, DIB, GIF, ICO, JPEG, PNG, PSD, TGA, TIFF, WebM and others, but also RAW formats (NEF, CRW, MRW, RAF, DNG, ORF or X3F).
When adding the text overlay, you can choose not only the font type, size, and color but also the text effects and colors, outline thickness or shadow color.
Feature-packed graphic editor
When you want to start editing your images, you can either browse to their location manually, or you can simply drag and drop them onto the main window.
The general layout is kept as intuitive as possible, and you can locate the tool you need with ease. You can blur, pixelate, crop or select areas of your image, remove red-eye effects or select one of the numerous frames.
Additionally, you can experiment with the provided filters and preview how your pic would look like by selecting each effect.
Batch convert, watermark, rename or rotate
When you are interested in processing multiple graphic files at the same time, Picosmos Tools can prove helpful. You can navigate to a folder, preview all supported files, and then specify the action you want to perform.
You can convert them to a different format, adjust the output quality, overlay text or image watermarks and rename them according to a user-defined pattern. You also get to rotate or flip them, and to organize them by date or resolution.
All in all, Picosmos Tools might seem a little overwhelming at first sight, but once you take the time to toy around with its many functions, you discover they are easy to use and flexible.
• the world's fastest image processing engine;
• ultra-high-definition picture perfect presentation;
• exclusive support continuous viewing compressed package picture;
• variety of simple image editing functions;
• supports full-screen viewing, refreshing view the big picture;
• Support slide show, and the freedom to set the playback speed;
• supports thumbnail preview, you can preview the current directory of all-time pictures;
• supports up to 67 kinds of image formats, called plug-most SOFTWARE;
• supports aerial view, convenient location to enlarge the picture after moving;
• exclusive launch multi-frame GIF image to view and frame saving function;
• Built-in variety of image editing features simple
• is compatible with Windows Photo Viewer and ACDSEE super multi shortcut: WINS habit for the picture to see the operation of the user.
• Picosmos Tools contains a professional-grade photo viewer
• You can use it for complex image
• Add effect and frame to pictures. Make pictures look more vivid.
• Combine your pictures, make poster and cover
• Combine multiple photos into the designated regular array.
• Operate multiple pictures. Organize, optimize, watermark and rotate ...
New in version 126.96.36.199 (November 11, 2016):
• official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit) and 2K / XP.
All Link Download :