Get Backup Pro 3.4.2 Multilingual macOS
Author: art_links on 13-01-2018, 03:18, Views: 181
Get Backup Pro 3.4.2 Multilingual | macos | 10 MB
Advanced Mac Backup Software - Imagine it. One day your Mac with all family photos, valuable documents and emails refuses to boot up. Don't find yourself in this situation. Start backing up your files today!
Keep your data safe with Get Backup Pro, our backup, archive, disk cloning, and folder sync software for Mac. Quickly back up data, create bootable and encrypted backups, sync folders, and be confident that your data is safely stored in case of system failure or information loss.
Use Get Backup Pro to make a copy of your data. Created backups are incremental, which means that only the new files that were not present during the original backup are copied. In each subsequent backup, thanks to using hard links* to the original files, the backup folder looks like a full backup, but takes very little additional storage space over the original. Create backups using templates for iTunes, Mail, Contacts, Documents, and Photos. Set up an automated backup schedule.
Secure Backup Archives the Easy Way
Choose between a full, versioned, or incremental backup archives, and even encrypt it using AES-128, AES-256, Blowfish, or Triple DES. Just set up an automated backup schedule and choose to archive your files to an external disk, network volume, or CD and DVD, and let Get Backup Pro keep your data safe. Later, restore archives on any computer without having Get Backup Pro installed.
Bootable Backups via Cloning
Migrating to a new disk has never been easier or faster. With the cloning features, clone your disk volume to get a backup disk that can be booted up at any moment. If the disk in your Mac fails, just take it out and replace it with the clone disk to get back to work without losing any time. Or, if you're waiting for a new disk, boot up using the clone as an external drive. Say goodbye to long, tedious restore processes!
Keep Folders in Sync
Synchronize files and folders on your Mac with another computer or mounted drive using the sync features. Sync in one direction or update files in both locations using bidirectional synchronization. As with backing up files, sync projects can be scheduled to run at a certain time on any day, so Get Backup Pro does the work for you.
- Full and incremental backups, which allow to save space. Compressed backups reduce the size of resulting archives as much as up to 60%.
- Keeps files in two different locations synced with unidirectional and bidirectional sync.
- Easily add data from iTunes, Photos, Mail, Contacts, and Documents folder.
- With Get Backup Pro you can choose between a full, versioned, or incremental backup.
- Burn multi-volume backups to CD or DVD without using third-party burning software.
- Create a bootable clone of your hard drive to get a backup disk that can be booted up and used in case of a crash.
- Schedule your backup, archive, clone, and sync projects to execute automatically on a given date and time.
- Encrypt your archives in Get Backup Pro using AES-128, AES-256, Blowfish, or Triple DES.
- Archive to external devices and drives or to network volumes that can be auto-mounted.
- Quickly and easily restore your backups to any Mac without having Get Backup Pro installed.
Requirements: OS X 10.9 and later. macOS Sierra compatible.
Home Page :
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password