Mobile Master Forensic 188.8.131.5229 Portable | 25 MB
Mobile Master Forensic is for the forensic evaluation of mobile phones and is primarily used by legal authorities and the police.
The program is used to read all relevant data on Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Siemens BenQ or LG brand phones. It identifies, for example, SMS messages, call lists, organizer or phone books. Using the readable IMSI (International Mobile Subscriber Identity) and IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identifier) numbers, both the SIM card as well as the phone can be unmistakably identified. The Main Functions of Mobile Master Forensic
- Forensic evaluation of phone data
- Data can be read from the following phones: call lists, phone books, SMS, address book, notes, organizer data, tasks, call forwarding, file system, browser bookmarks, Java programs, photos, IMEI, IMSI etc.
- Write protection: Read rights only. No data on the phone can be modified.
- Export formats: PDF*, Word** document, Excel** spreadsheet, text or/and RTF files
- Report templates available and freely configurable for every export format
- Easy to operate
- Connection from phone and PC via USB cable, infrared, Bluetooth
- Supports phones from Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Siemens BenQ and LG
- Supported operating systems: Windows Vista, XP, 2000