Joseph gives an extensive overview of the character creation process and theories for games. He covers programs like ZBrush, 3Ds MAx, Topogun, UV Layout, Xnormals, DDo, and Mudbox.
- Understand fundamental and advanced character sculpting techniques in Zbrush.
- Produce highly detailed character assets and realistic clothing.
- Create stunning textures maps using multiple systems, including Quixel’s dDo.
- Create game ready topology and efficient Uv’s in Headus.
- How to properly export and prepare your character for rendering in Marmoset Toolbag.
Please note sections starting with lecture 2 are complete, lecture 1 is project files
PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY CLICK ONE OF MY LINKS IF YOU WANT BUYING OR EXTENDING YOUR ACCOUNT