Zero-G Sax Supreme v2 KONTAKT | 640 Mb
Sax Supreme is a vintage soprano saxophone that has been recorded in an anechoic chamber and programmed as a very high quality Kontakt Instrument with a custom graphic interface. It comes with a 1.6Gb samplebank of over 1200 samples to create amazingly nuanced playing.
Sax Supreme will give you the intimacy, warmth and the natural sound of a real instrument. Its straightforward and easy-to-use interface with Advanced Kontakt Scripting allows for incredibly realistic phrasing and performance.
The seven velocity layers and four round robin samples per note make your playing come alive and the incredibly complex legato and modulation scripting do all the work for you behind the scenes so all you have to do is play.
In addition, to create even more realism, we have also incorporated controls that can add the actual mechanical noise of the saxophone keys in the same way as they sound in a real sax. There is also a choice of ten different convolution reverbs.
A great saxophone performance is all about expression and feeling. Sax Supreme is the nearest thing to having a real saxophonist on call in the studio.New features in version 2.0:
• New Dynamics control. 2 patches. AET filter and X-fade versions.
• Re-arranged GUI, new wallpaper and elements.
• All controls can be automated now (E.g. ModWheel, breath controller…)
• Legato On/Off switch. Allows polyphonic mode.
• Dynamics control.
• Vibrato amount and speed controls.
• All scripts, Legato and Vibrato, activated by default. There's no need to move any MIDI CC before playing a melody.
• Coloured Virtual Keyboard.