DS ENOVIA DMU NAVIGATOR V5-6R2013 Multilanguage | 1.18 GB
Applications V5 DMU provides simulation, analysis and coordination of digital products, can improve product quality and accelerate decision-making due to the possibility to get an accurate idea of the performance characteristics of the future product. harmonization and optimization of digital products Never has the pressure on manufacturers was not as strong as it is today.
In today's world competition is global, consumer tastes volatile financial markets and relentless. To survive, companies must by all means to prevail over its competitors, to ensure client loyalty and achieve excellent results in their business. The prerequisite for this is a systematic issue right product at the right time at the right price. digital mockups (Digital Mock-up, DMU) is a key element in the PLM-environment, helping to take innovative solutions. DMU allows the design team to create a real-time electronic product model within its natural environment and analyze it in the early stages of development to give information about the key factors that determine the quality, performance and cost of the new product. Thanks "seamless" integration with PLM-solutions Dassault Syst??mes, V5 DMU provides visualization and real-time preview of 3D-models as the product of its evolution, which allows to optimize the processes of negotiation and joint decision-making. This solution enables designers to create and analyze digital mockup and its environment in order to obtain early in the development of information about the key factors that determine the quality, performance and cost of the new product.
Most important advantages V5 DMU:
- Integrated design, preview and simulation environment allows for faster study and ensure completion of the project (design maturity)
- Real-time information about the product leads to better decision-making and reduce the number of physical prototypes
- Built opportunities for cooperation are the basis for the growth of creativity and performance engineering
- Preliminary approval of conformity and product features to enhance the quality and avoid subsequent errors
- Support for various 2D-and 3D-formats ensures effective integration with heterogeneous environments.