lynda-Introduction to Transmedia Typography With Bartlett and Hafermaas
Size: 439MB | Duration: 0h 53m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Advanced | Language: English
The future of typography is now. It's a future where type is conquering motion, space, and interaction to play across all media. Imagine type that is alive and dynamic, that adapts to the environment. This is transmedia typography, type that can be expressed in a variety of visual environments, including screen-based, print-based, and emerging media. This course adapts Brad Bartlett's acclaimed transmedia typography class taught at Art Center College of Design and introduces mediatecture (aka media architecture), a ground-breaking course developed by Nik Hafermaas. Bartlett and Hafermaas explore the new ecosystems that typography now resides in and the tools (such as sensors and projectors) that designers can use to develop their own transmedia typography projects. They also provide an outlook on the rich career opportunities in this exciting new and cutting-edge space.
* Developing dynamic identities
* Exploring data-driven and generative logotypes
* Spatializing letterforms with scale and dimension
* Applying transmedia typography across analog and digital media
* Exploring typography in emerging and augmented environments
* Developing typography for scenography and mediatecture
* Working with transmedia tools and video storytelling
* Exploring commercial applications such as mediatectureDOWNLOAD FROM LINKSNitroflareRapidgator AlfafileUploadedDon't forget to say Thanks !!!