Epubor Ultimate Converter 126.96.36.199.Multilingual
Author: mitsumi on 24-10-2015, 02:35, Views: 401
Epubor Ultimate Converter 188.8.131.52 Multilingual | 53.24 MB
Epubor Ultimate Converter makes it simple to convert a bunch of books to EPUB, PDF or Mobi, and the converted books are displayed exactly the way they are. Drag and drop books from the right side library, choose an output format in the lower left corner, and click the big "Convert" button. Then, all the books will be transformed to the files you need.
Convert eBooks from almost all the popular retailers
Support eBooks purchased from: Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony, Kobo, Google Play, Lulu, Smashwords, Fictionwise, and more...
- Input formats: EPUB, PDF, AZW, AZW1, AZW3, AZW4, Mobi, PRC, TPZ, Topaz, TXT and HTML.
- Output formats: EPUB, Mobi and PDF (Common font size and large font size).
Modify meta data, bring intactness to a book
Get a book but the title and author name are spelled improperly? The book cover is not the edition you like? All the meta data problems can be fixed by Epubor Ultimate Converter like a cork. Once import a book into the program, you can see an Edit button on the right. Click it you can edit all the important and useful meta information, including title, author, identifiers, publishing data, language, publisher, your ratings and the book introduction.
Library Search, locate books instantly
Some hard-core eBook readers might have hundreds even thousands of eBooks saved in the local drive. With library search feature, any book can be located instantly with any tiny clue. You can search a book by a single word in title, author, publisher, or even introduction.
- Windows 98, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10 Desktop Mode
- Support OS: Mac OS X 10.6 and later, including 10.11 El Capitan
What's new in version 184.108.40.206:
- Directly decrypt Kobo books from Kobo desktop or Kobo E-Ink eReaders, no need to authorize the ADE any more.
- Supported Kindle Paperwhite 3, the 2015 generation;
- Changed the free trial mechanism, easier to start free trial;
- Supported Kobo desktop reading app and E-Ink Kobo, now you can use our program to directly decrypt Kobo books;