SitniSati FumeFX 5.0 for 3ds Max 2018-2019 (x64)
Author: Dl43v3r on 12-07-2018, 02:01, Views: 463
SitniSati FumeFX 5.0 for 3ds Max 2018-2019 | 24.9 mb
Sitni Sati releases FumeFX 5.0, a new version of their high-end fluid dynamics software for Autodesk 3ds Max. In its fifth incarnation, FumeFX introduces workflow improvements, a ground up redesigned simulation core and hosting an array of unique capabilities that allow artists to create a completely new range of effects that were impossible before.
FumeFX 5.0 new features:
The latest incarnation of FumeFX offers the artist with unique set of tools that will free the creative mind and minimize tedious tasks even further than before. As a result of the FumeFX core rewrite, a wide range of irregular objects can be used for simulation without the fear of solver instabilities. The newly implemented conservative advection, GPU accelerated 3ds Max viewport, faster simulations, .fxd multithreaded lossy compression are just some of the new features found inside FumeFX 5.0.
- FumeFX GPU accelerated display has been integrated within the 3ds Max viewport. The new display includes volumetric shadows, proper geometry occlusion and instant shader feedback.
- The Data preview has been changed and allows user to choose voxel display size.
- New FumeFX toolbar that provides access to FumeFX and source creation as well as simulation control.
(*) supports 3ds Max 2016 and newer
- With the new advection type in the arsenal, FumeFX can easily create fluid flows that minimize numerical losses even after 900 frames of animation.
- Simulation core redesign allows usage of complex geometry instead of using proxies without breaking the solver or causing instabilities.
- Smooth retiming regardless of simulation sub-steps and retiming scale factor.
- Depending on the scene setup, the latest version of FumeFX delivers up to 20% faster simulation.
- Ability to retime simulation during the Wavelet Turbulence pass.
- Vorticity II optimizations include faster calculations and lower memory requirements.
- Improved simulation scaling. Grids of different spacing will result in similar simulations. FumeFX 5 also improves scaling with CPU cores used in simulation.
- The new lossy .fxd compression allows per-channel compression quality and mixing of lossless and lossy channels inside the same cache file.
- State of the art multithreaded .fxd I/O for ultra fast caches saving and loading.
- Load caches at user-defined reduced resolution allows artist easier viewport manipulation and rendering setup.
- Minimize grid during the cache saving produces smaller files that save faster and render faster.
- FumeFX 5 writes OpenVDB caches in a form that makes them easily readable inside the Arnold Volume Grid, Redshift grid and even Houdini. The FumeFX vdb cache will be correctly positioned which makes any OpenVDB workflow straightforward.
- Various OpenVDB caches optimizations and fixes.
- Gridless Advection allows usage of exported velocities or 3D texture to create additional detail.
- Direct rendering support with Corona renderer.
About FumeFX. FumeFX is a powerful fluid dynamics plugin-in for Autodesk 3ds max, designed for simulation and rendering of realistic fire, smoke, explosions and other gaseous phenomena. Unrivalled in its ability to capture the subtlety and complexity of fluid gas behavior it is favored among visual effects artists, game developers, visualization professionals and everyone else who demand the utmost in realism.
About Sitni Sati. Sitni Sati was founded back in 1999 and quickly became recognized in the field of VFX software development. Innovative ideas and extensive research of the natural phenomena resulted in FumeFX, praised as one of the fastest and most flexible CG fluid dynamics simulation systems available on any platform. Our dedication to constantly improve the software and usage of the latest technology available helped to narrow the barrier between reality and CG imagery. Sitni Sati software was used in films like Thor, Suckerpunch, Skyline, 2012, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, X-Men: Wolverine, Iron Man, Armageddon, Matrix Reloaded and more.
Product: SitniSati FumeFX
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Software Prerequisites: 3ds max 2018 and 2019
Size: 24.9 mb
:-UploadGIGRapidGatorNitroFlareDon't forget to say Thanks !!!