Digital Vision Nucoda v2017.1.044
Author: Dl43v3r on 12-08-2017, 17:01, Views: 307
File size: 569 MB
Nucoda colour grading and mastering solutions have been used on many of the best known films, commercials, documentaries, music videos and television programs around the globe. At Digital Vision, we understand that our customers need more than just leading toolsets to create sophisticated look enhancements.
More importantly our solutions need to work with multiple camera and file formats, allow for collaborative workflows and deliver finished content for different viewing platforms, including stereoscopic 3D. In a nutshell, Nucoda was designed to offer a lot more than just colour grading.
Nucoda combines a creative tool set with a very tight integration to the Avid workflow, including full support for Interplay. Setting new standards in the highest quality, Nucoda is a fully featured ACES grading system, featuring HDR grading and real time EXR file format support.
With an industry leading colour toolset used by clients such as Keep Me Posted, Encore, Pixar and Disney, Nucoda creates complex looks and visual styles for animation, working in 2K/4K and stereo. Included with Nucoda is a range of image processing tools called DVO Classic, consisting of DVO Grain, DVO Aperture, DVO Regrain and DVO Brickwall.
An entry level grading solution based on the industry-leading Digital Vision image science technology and Nucoda colour tools. Nucoda Look is ideally suited for use as a pre-grade assist station, either in the post production facility or on-set. It can be used as a preparation station for the Nucoda grading system to ingest or conform video or film content directly onto the timeline. It is also an excellent post-grade deliverables system.
• 64 bit native application makes use of all available system memory and cope with even the biggest images, including 4K.
• Familiar non-linear timeline layout and processing material in a natural and flexible way, with multiple video and audio tracks.
• Timeline and shot bookmarks allow for better organisation and retrieval of information.
• Versioning, easily add different versions of shots to the same timeline.
• Import and conform support for a large number of image formats including standard list formats like AAF, and EDL
• Automatically extract metadata and conform sequences.
• A powerful library for managing all imported and referenced material with sorting, searching and sophisticated metadata handling.
• Automatic library folder creation and item naming options on file import based on user configurable metadata extraction.
• World class interoperability with third-party systems supporting industry standard formats like Avid DNxHD, AAF, MXF and QuickTime.
• Read and write DPX, Avid DNxHD, MXF and QuickTime formats.
• Every tool has extremely powerful isolation and routing functionality.
• Isolation can be matte based, user-defined shape based or undertaken via sophisticated keyer functionality.
• Layers can be selectively cached to streamline operations and greatly enhance user interactivity.
• Multi monitor support with different resolution configurations makes working on complex timelines a breeze.
• Effect save and recall - save and recall effects using notes, from single effects to complicated multi-layered effects.
• Create a library of notes and apply to any segment on any timeline in any project.
• Rendering engine - unobtrusive background rendering ensures you always have the best results available without interruption.
• GPU acceleration - realtime Master Layer accelerates rendering for Pan & Scan and Colour Correction work.
• Multiple formats can be used and delivered from the same timeline.
• Globally apply final crops or resizes.
• VTR I/O Ingest and output. PAL, NTSC, HD, 2K and 4k monitoring
• Support for RAW files from Canon , Sony, ARRI ,RED, Silicon Imaging SI-2k, Phantom and Cinema DNG
Precision Control Panel
The Precision control panel represents the next-generation of integrated work surfaces for Nucoda grading and finishing solutions. As a comprehensive colour-correction system for file-based image processing, the new panel offers unprecedented flexibility and dramatically improves the performance and productivity of colourists.
Tangent Element Control Modular and expandable
The Tangent Element is a modular and affordable control panel. It is expandable to suit any requirements and is very robust. The balls and rings are sensitive and allows for fine control.It includes software to customise the tool layout and mapping. Nucoda fully supports custom mapping on the Element Panels.
DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-NitroFlareRapidGatorUploadGIGDon't forget to say Thanks !!!