ToketaWare iThoughtsX 3.4 Multilangual | MacOSX | 29.9 MBTypical Uses:
iThoughtsX is a mind mapping app for the Mac. It is based upon and fully compatible with iThoughts for iOS. Mind mapping is a technique that implies drawing thoughts in the form of charts, instead of writing sentences that would take far to long to write. Considering the fact that many of us spend most of our time in front of computers on a daily basis, theoretically, most of our ideas should pop up right there and then.
- Task lists.
- Project planning.
- Goal setting.
- Course Notes/Revision.
- Meeting Notes.
- GTDImport and export to and from many of the most popular desktop application formats:
- OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
- Excel/Numbers/Outlook/ToodleDo (CSV)
- Plain/rich text
...plus import only support for Mindnode, Mindmapper and MyThoughtsExport to:
- MS Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
- MS Word/Pages (DOCX)
- MS Project (XML)
- Website (HTML + attachments)Plays nicely:
- Cloud synchronisation with iCloud, Dropbox and WebDAV
- Handoff (start editing a map on one device - finish up on another)
- Send and open email attachements
- Cut/Copy/Paste within and between maps and other apps (e.g. Mail, Safari and Notes etc.)
- Download community generated maps from BiggerplateFlexible Topic Attributes:
- Colour / Shape
- Images / Icons
- Rich text (fonts, colors etc.)
- Hyperlinks (websites, other maps, other topics)
- Callouts / Floating topics
- Named relationships between topics
- Style support (predefined collections of colors, fonts, shapes etc.)Task Management:
- Assign start/due date, effort, progress, priority and resources
- Email task reports (by project, by resource)Advanced Mindmap Features:
- Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
- Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
- Embedded documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc)
- Over 100 builtin icons, 90 clipart images and 35 background canvas patterns.
- 10 system 'Map Styles'.
- Rules based filtering engine.
- Presentation mode.
- Rule based sorting - including option to sort continuouslyFirst class OSX integration:
- Retina support
- Versions support
- Fullscreen support
- Spotlight integration
- Quicklook support
- Pinch to zoom
- Find/ReplaceWhat's New in Version 3.4
* None in this release
* None in this release
* Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
* Crash when searching
* Failed to import CDMZ files
* Show/Hide Levels menu out by one
* Failed to import Style filesCompatibility:
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processorLanguages:
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me