Total Network Inventory 2.2.3 Build 1539 | 26 MB
Total Network Inventory is a PC audit and Network inventory software for office and large scale enterprise networks. Total Network Inventory interrogates all computers on a network and reports back with complete information about OS, service packs, hotfixes, hardware, software, running processes, etc. on remote machines. This information is added to the centralized database and network administrators are able to generate reports about each or all PCs on a network.
Total Network Inventory will collect the following hardware and software information:
- Processor type and frequency, current clock speed, external clock, multiplier, description, manufacturer, CPU status, socket designation, etc.
- Motherboard name and manufacturer, chassis name and manufacturer, BIOS information, system and memory slots, ports, etc.
- Memory size and memory modules.
- Monitor EDID information and video adapter details.
- Name, size, type of all hard disk drives, CD, floppy and removable drives, and details about all logical disks.
- Sound device, video and audio codecs.
- Network adapter name, IP-addresses and MAC-addresses, DHCP, DNS and WINS settings, etc.
- Name, type and settings of printers.
- Name and type of modems.
- All system devices list.
Software & OS-related information:
- Operating System name, type, version, build, serial number, etc.
- Service packs and hotfixes.
- Software installed on individual machines.
- Contents of "Program files" folder.
- Autorun applications starting from autorun folder and from registry.
- Name and version of antivirus software.
- Database engines.
- Environment variables.
- All visible and hidden shared resources.
- All running processes.
- User accounts.Home Page - http://www.softinventive.com/