LRTimelapse Pro 4.5 Build 100 (Win/Mac)
Author: u2ua on 10-01-2016, 02:29, Views: 350
LRTimelapse Pro 4.5 Build 100 (Win/Mac) | 89.45 MB/160.05 MB
LRTimelapse 4 provides the most comprehensive solution for time lapse editing, keyframing, grading and rendering. No matter if on Windows or Mac, no matter which Camera you use: LRTimelapse will take your time lapse results to the next level.
Key Features Include:
- Animate and Keyframe Exposure, White Balance, and any other Lightroom/ACR editing tool over the time. You can use the full potential of Lightroom / ACR for color grading and even animate Graduated-, Radial- and Paint-Brush-Filters
- Make the “Holy Grail” of time lapse photography – (day to night transition) really easy – either by just manually adjusting your camera when shooting or by using a ramper like qDslrDashboard or others.
- Deflicker with one click – do this based on the look of the developed images without having to leave the RAW-workflow. This gives you the best quality possible.
- Seemless integration with Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and CC with the powerful LRTExport plugin.
- Powerful and high performance video rendering engine for high quality videos in up to 8K resolution and in MP4/H.264, ProRes (even on Windows) and H.265.
- and many, many more…
- Please make sure you have the latest Java version installed!
- Important: choose Windows Offline (64bit) if you are on a 64bit Windows! Accept to uninstall older java versions if the installer asks you to do so.
- Close Lightroom.
- Install LRTimelapse via the provided installer, this will install LRTimelapse and all needed Lightroom Addons automatically.
- Close Lightroom.
- If you have any old LRTimelapse version installed, trash it, empty trash.
- You’ll find LRTimelapse package installer inside the downloaded DMG-archive.
- Just run that installer, it will install LRTimelapse and all necessary Addons. You’ll find the LRTimelapse icon then in your Applications folder.
- Please Note: Should you get an “unidentified developer” message from the GateKeeper, just right click → open and agree to execute.