Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.3 Final (64 bit) [ChingLiu] | 442 MB
NEW Radial Gradient - Emphasize important parts of your image with more flexibility and control. The Radial Gradient tool lets you create off-center vignette effects, or multiple vignetted areas within a single image
NEW Smart Previews - Easily work with images without bringing your entire library with you. Just generate smaller stand-in files of your full-size images. Any adjustments or metadata additions you make to these files will automatically be applied to the originals.
NEW Video slide shows - Easily share your work in elegant video slide shows. Combine still images, video clips, and music in creative HD videos that can be viewed on almost any computer or device.
NEW Improved photo book creation - Create beautiful photo books from your images. Lightroom 5 includes a variety of easy-to-use book templates, and now you can edit them to create a customized look. Upload your book for printing with just a few clicks. Receive 25% off from Blurb* on your first book created using Lightroom 5.
Location-based organization - Find, group, and tag images by location, or plot a photo journey. Automatically display location data from GPS-enabled cameras and camera phones.
Highlight and shadow recovery - Bring out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights. Now you have more power than ever before to create great images in challenging light.
Advanced black-and-white conversion - Gain powerful control over the tonal qualities that make or break black-and-white images. Precisely mix information from eight color channels when you convert to grayscale.
Fast cross-platform performance - Speed up day-to-day imaging tasks and process images faster with cross-platform 64-bit support for the latest Mac OS and Windows? operating systems.
Selective adjustment brushes - Expand your creative control with flexible brushes that let you adjust targeted areas of your photo for just the look you want. Selectively adjust brightness, contrast, white balance, sharpness, noise reduction, moir? removal, and much more.
Superior noise reduction - Get amazing, natural-looking results from your high ISO images with state-of-the-art noise reduction technology. Apply noise reduction to the entire image, or target specific areas.
Nondestructive environment - Set your creativity free in a nondestructive editing environment that lets you experiment without limits. Your original images are never altered, and it's easy to reverse your steps or save multiple versions of any photo.
Develop presets - Save time by instantly applying favorite looks to images. Store Develop settings as presets and apply them to your other photographs at any time with one click. Many presets are included, and thousands more are available from Lightroom photographers and experts.
New Features in Lightroom 5.3:
New Camera Support in Lightroom 5.3
* Canon PowerShot S120
* Fujifilm XQ1
* Fujifilm X-E2
* Nikon 1 AW1
* Nikon Coolpix P7800
* Nikon D610
* Nikon D5300 (*)
* Olympus OM-D E-M1
* Olympus STYLUS 1 (*)
* Panasonic DMC-GM1
* Phase One IQ260
* Phase One IQ280
* Sony A7 (ILCE-7)
* Sony A7R (ILCE-7R)
* Sony DSC-RX10 (*)
New Lens Profile Support
* Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
* Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6
* Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 10mm f/2.8
* Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G
* Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM A013
* Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM A013
* Sony E 20mm F2.8
* Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
* Issues when upgrading catalog from previous versions of Lightroom.
* Incorrect photos are displayed after switching away from a Publish Collection.
* Catalog optimization did not finish, and was not optimizing the catalog
* Feather of clone spots is set to 0 after upgrading catalog to Lightroom 5.
* Auto White Balance settings are not saved to Snapshots.
* Sony 18-55mm lens is detected as the Hasselblad 18-55mm lens for lens correction.
* Increased Update Spot Removal history steps when in Before and After view.
* Slideshows start playing automatically even when the Manual Slideshow option is enabled.
* Video playback stops when dragging on the scrubber.
* Errors when publishing photos to Flickr through the Publish Service.
* Option + drag on Edit Pin behavior is functioning incorrectly.
* Black border appears around the exported slideshow video.
* Catalog containing images processed with PV2003 were adding a post-crop vignette when catalog upgraded to Lightroom 5.
* Output Sharpening and Noise Reduction were not applied to exported images that were resized to less than 1/3 of the original image size.
* The Esc key did not exit the slideshow after right clicking screen with mouse during slideshow playing.
* Import dialog remained blank for folders that contain PNG files with XMP sidecars.
* Metadata panel displayed incorrect information after modifying published photo. Please note that this only occurred when metadata was changed after the photo was published.
* Intel? Pentium? 4 or AMD Athlon? 64 processor*
* Microsoft? Windows? 7 with Service Pack 1 or later
* 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
* 2GB of available hard-disk space
* 1024x768 display
Languages : English, Deutsch, Espa?ol, Fran?ais, Italiano, Nederlands, Portugu??s (Brasil), Svenska, ???, ????, ????, ???
Homepage : https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/features.html