Lightmap Hdrlightstudio v5.1 (Mac OSX) | 63 MB
HDR Light Studio provides a fast and precise way to light a 3D model. The lighting design is saved as a high dynamic range, high resolution image that can be used in any renderer.
Ideal for studio lighting, we have a range of synthetic lights that can be combined to produce complex lighting designs. These procedural lights come in a variety of shapes and types - round, square, hexagon. Dark lights are used to subtract light. Gradient lights give ramped illumination.Image Lights
Load your own environment maps as a base for your lighting design. Add your own high dynamic range images to provide additional lighting or select from our preset lights. Choose from three projection mappings - 3D, canvas or spherical - when placing your lights. Use mattes to shape the illumination with our Gobo lights.Render View
HDR Light Studio includes a very fast renderer optimised to help you light models rather than render your final image. You can place lights just by clicking on where you'd like it to reflect in the model. Alembic, FBX, Collada, OBJ and MI formats supported.Blend Modes
Use blend modes to adjust the colour of all or parts of the canvas. Add, subtract, multiply, over, clamp, color, saturation and hue blend modes are supported.Full Feature List
- Professional lighting software for creating HDRI maps for image based lighting
- Add, move and edit lights on a lat-long rectangular canvas.
- Lights displayed on the canvas are distorted automatically so that they appear undistorted when projected using a 3D spherical environment map. Three projection types are included for content placed on the canvas: Planar, 3D (Lat-Long), Spherical.
- Procedural and image based lighting content - including procedural sky.
- Load BMP, Cineon, HDR, IFF, JPG, OpenEXR, PNG, PSD, Targa, Tiff files as lighting content. For large image files, converting to a mip-mapped image format before loading significantly increases performance.
- Over one hundred high resolution, high dynamic range images of spotlights, softboxes, umbrellas and other light sources are included with HDR Light Studio 5. These can be dragged from the presets panel and dropped onto the 3D model, canvas or light list.
- Blend modes determine how the lights are composited. Add, Multiply, Over, Low Pass, Color, Saturation, Hue, Amplify are included.
- Variable sized canvas can be zoomed and panned for precision lighting.
- Our patented "LightPaint" technology enables you to position lights accurately on the environment map by clicking where you'd like the lighting effect on the 3D model. Rim mode allows quick positioning of light behind your model. This approach removes much of the trial and error of traditional lighting setups.
- Lights are managed in a list and can be switched off, soloed, re-ordered and locked. The position in the list determines the order in which the lights are composited on the HDR canvas.
- Toolbars provide quick access to all light types: Round Light, Rect Light, Hex Light, Gradient Light, Picture Light, Dark Light, Sun Shade, Gradient Background, Picture Background, Sky Background and the Uber Light. Uber Light is a flexible multi-purpose light with additional Alpha controls.
- Frequently used light parameters (brightness, scale, rotation) can be adjusted using a dragable area of the interface.
- 3D models are rendered and displayed in the Render View window. An optimised renderer is used to provide an instant preview of your lighting design as you add, move, edit and delete lights, or change the surface characteristics of your model. There are options to render with a shadow catcher floor and display a solid color, flat image or the environment map in the background of your shot.
- Supported 3D model formats: Collada, Mental Images, OBJ, Alembic (time support in seconds) and FBX (Windows only).
- Flexible user interface with panels that can be docked, undocked, tabbed, resized and hidden. Includes a range of useful interface layouts.
- Canvas pixel probe provides RGBA and HSV values.
- Canvas exposure control.
- Canvas channel controls to view HSVA, HSV, Red, Green, Blue, Alpha.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo.
- Optional plug-in connections are available to buy that link HDR Light Studio to your 3D software. These connections seamlessly push the model to HDR Light Studio and pull the environment map back into the 3D application without having to import/export via the filesystem. Connections also allow you to view each of your lighting changes both in HDR Light Studio's optimised renderer and in your 3D app's final renderer.
- Supported connections include: 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, MODO, LightWave3D. (Coming soon to Houdini, Bunkspeed, VRED, Maxwell Studio, Rhino 3D)
- Industry standard OpenColorIO color management.
- Save lighting as HDR file or OpenEXR file (version 2) with Mip Mapping option.
- HDR Light Studio is built for 64bit editions of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Easily unlock the product using activation codes, built on industry standard RLM license keys.
- Nodelocked and floating licenses available.All Link Download :