Windows 8.1 AIO 20in1 x64 en-US Pre-Activated Dec2013 | 3.817 GB
Contains KB files current to Dec10-2013, patch date.
No Windows 8.1 Settings were harmed in the making of this ISO.
No Programs are added to Windows.
No Registry Settings were modified.
No Unattended Settings were added to the ISO.
64-bit RTM Sources:
These RTM Sources are the final Build 9600
Windows 8.1 (Core) x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 (Core) N x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 (Core) Single Language x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Pro x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Pro N x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Pro VL x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Pro N VL x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 / KMS-Activated
Windows 8.1 Enterprise N x64 / KMS-Activated
Language: en-US (English - United States)
imagex for /flags "ProfessionalWMC" setting and index renames
dism for set-edition for ProWMC, KB integration, install.esd export
oscdimg for ISO mastering with MS's default -u1 option
Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (DaRT) 8.1
Info folder added to Windows Setup folder to annoy credit theives
-All indexes use original MSDN 9/9 Win8.1 isos with integrated hotfixes.
-Added ei.cfg to sources directory. You *HAVE* to extract the iso and
delete the file if you want to upgrade from a previous version of
Windows. Use the win81-pkeys.txt on the ISO for install keys.
-This version uses qad's v5 KMS server service build with integrated
WinDivert functionality from Windivert 1.1.1 WDDK.
-I have observed a rare occasion where setup fails at 88 percent on a
vm I use for testing. It is likely related to the install.esd recovery
compression, but rebooting and re-trying setup seems to fix the issue.
If the problem persists in future, I may resort back to the install.wim
and large versions with monthly patches. I only noticed this in the x64
version, but it's possible it could be present in the x86 version as well.
If I do resort to install.wim versions in the future, I'd likely start
a separate pro single-index version like I did with win8.0. I re-integrated
everything on the x64 and the problem did not seem to disappear, but like
I said; it's rare and reboot fixes it.