Autodesk HSMWorks 2016 R1.40216 for SolidWorks (2010-2016) | 450.1 MB HSMworks
(High Speed Machining) - high-speed processing module for SolidWorks.HSMWorks
designed from the ground up to work inside SolidWorks, and is a logical extension of the parametric SolidWorks environment in the CAM strategies. Experienced SolidWorks users will feel
at home working with HSMWork, and can produce high quality processing program for a few minutes.
New users can take advantage of 2D and 3D CAD in SolidWorks and implement engineering and design solutions in the CAM process, leading to improved design quality and reduced product development time.
Interface HSMWorks and SolidWorks is the same for all users - CAD and CAM. If you know, SolidWorks, familiarity with HSMWorks be easy and successful. HSMWorks gives the possibility of obtaining high productivity with optimum path intrumenta. For the handlers, HSMWorks allows you to create the most modern, most effective CAM program in a shorter time and with the least effort.
HSMWorks is a CAM system for a new generation that is able to reduce the development of control programs and time CNC machining many times on existing CAM systems.
Extras. Information: List of changes, fixes look here
Year / Release Date: 2015
Version: 2016 R1 Build 40216
Russian site about HSMWorks:
Bit: 32bit + 64bit
Language: Multilingual (Russian available)
Medicine: Present (Team-SolidSQUAD)
System Requirements: Operating System
• Windows 10
• Windows 8
• Windows 7
• Windows Vista
64-bit (x64) versions are recommended.
NTFS File System is recommended.
• SolidWorks 2010 or newer.
• Internet Explorer 8 or newer.
4 • Intel® Pentium® or AMD Athlon ™ Dual Core, 3.0 GHz or Higher with SSE2 technology.
• On 32-bit operating systems: 2GB. 4 GB or more is recommended when working with complex parts.
• On 64-bit operating systems: 4GB.
• 1,024 x 768 with true color (1,600 x 1,050 with true color recommended)
• Installation 6 GB
• A mouse with 3 or more buttons and a scroll wheel is recommended.
• Dual / Quad core CPUs will be utilized when calculating toolpaths.
• English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Czech, Polish
• Any SolidWorks certified graphics card. Please see