lynda-Photoshop for Photographers: Compositing With Chris Orwig
Duration: 4h 45m | Video: AVC1 960x540 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 2.16 GB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
Discover the essential techniques to create composites from multiple photos using Adobe Photoshop. Author and photographer Chris Orwig demonstrates how to work around tricky exposure challenges, create stronger group photos, craft creative photo illustrations, and more.
This course also covers multiple compositing scenarios, including portraits and architectural photos, and illustrates the process of selecting the images, blending photos with layer masks and blend modes, and resizing and sharpening the results. Along the way, Chris shares his insights for making photos look more dramatic and interesting.
* Combining facial expressions from two images
* Creating a better group portrait with Photomerge
* Removing a subject from the background
* Changing the scale of a subject
* Enhancing the color and tone of a composite image
* Masking together multiple exposures
* Filling in background gaps
* Correcting overexposure
* Replacing the sky in an image
* Creating reflections
* Building in shadowsDOWNLOAD FROM LINKSNitroflareRapidgator UploadedDon't forget to say Thanks !!!