Wolfram Mathematica 10.2.0.Keymaker-AGAiN | 2.5 GB
Wolfram Research, one of the world's most respected computer, web, and cloud software companies-as well as a powerhouse of scientific and technical innovation, has released the 10.2 version of Mathematica. Version 10.2 has over 100 new functions, including increased cloud operations and connectivity to external data and services.
Unequaled core Wolfram Language capabilities-enhanced by over 100 new functions-plus increasing cloud operations and connectivity to external data and services make Mathematica 10.2 a must-have upgrade.
- Added operations for lists and associations, including automatic removal of elements using Nothing
- New and updated methods for both supervised and unsupervised machine learning
- Extensive geometric computing enhancements for basic and mesh regions
- Image processing techniques for computational photography including tone mapping, exposure combination, and more
- New volume and discrete data visualization functionality: SliceDensityPlot3D and ListStepPlot
- New capabilities for text search and analysis
- An international Alphabet, plus a full range of technical and other character sets and encodings
- Expanded cloud usage and deployment options for permissions control, scheduled tasks, data logging, and local objects
- Automatic mail processing with MailReceiverFunction and MailResponseFunction
- Support for more geometry and data file formats, with dramatically improved STL import/export and streamlined JSON
- Numerical solving of eigenvalues and eigenfunctions for ODEs and PDEs
- Time series and statistics updates, including support for intensity measures in Histogram
- Translated code captions to help non-English speakers understand Wolfram Language code